Data Protection Notice for EASME workshop “Leveraging the skills of building professionals to deliver the European Green Deal”, 9 December 2020
Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2018/17251 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data.
The data controller of the processing operation is the Head of Unit B1 of the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME).
The following entities process your personal data on our behalf:
- EVERIS Spain S.L.U., succursale en Belgique
Rue de Spa 8, 1000-Brussels, Belgium
Contact: Miguel Angel Gomez Zotano, firstname.lastname@example.org
- European Service Network (ESN)
4 Galerie Ravenstein
Contact: Bettina Braun, Bettina.Braun@esn.eu
Viale Druso 1. I-39100 Bolzano (BZ), Italy
Contact : Roberto Lollini, email@example.com
The legal basis for the processing activities are:
- Article 5(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 because processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest (or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Union institution or body)2;
- Article 5(1)(d) of Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 based on your explicit consent for your non-mandatory personal data indicated below.
The purposes of this processing are to register and manage participation of interested persons to the above-mentioned workshop; provide related follow-up activities such as sending the proceedings of the event.
The following of your personal data are collected: your first name, last name, title, institution/organisation, position, professional e-mail address, are mandatory for the purpose(s) outline above.
In addition, the following non-mandatory personal data are collected: your organisation’s address, city, postal code, your professional phone number. They can only be processed based on your explicit prior consent.
The recipients of your personal data will be EASME staff and Commission contractors in charge of organising this event, as well as bodies charged with monitoring or inspection tasks in application of EU law (e.g. internal audits, Court of Auditors, European Anti-fraud Office (OLAF)). The participants list will be distributed to all the participants and will be made publically available and will include the following information: first name, last name, organisation/institution.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
The processing of your data will not include automated decision-making (such as profiling).
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 months from 09.12.2020. Data will be manually deleted at the end of this period.
You have the right to access your personal data and to request your personal data to be rectified, if the data is inaccurate or incomplete; where applicable, you have the right to request restriction or to object to processing, to request a copy or erasure of your personal data held by the data controller. If processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
Your request to exercise one of the above rights will be dealt with without undue delay and within one month.
If you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to the EASME Head of Unit B1 (entity acting as data controller) via: EASME-ENERGY@ec.europa.eu.
You shall have right of recourse at any time to the EASME Data Protection Officer at EASME-DPO@ec.europa.eu and to the European Data Protection Supervisor at https://edps.europa.eu.
1. Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 and Decision No 1247/2002/EC (OJ L295/39 of 21.11.2018).
2. Act of Establishment: Commission Implementing Decision C(2013/771/EU) of 17 December 2013 establishing the 'Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises' and repealing Decisions 2004/20/EC and 2007/372/EC.