NATA DIAS Client Survey
Dear Valued Client,
Having recently successfully completed your NATA DIAS Audit, please help us to improve our services by answering the following questions.
Please note that whilst completion of practice information is optional, without this information no specific response can be provided. Individual surveys will remain confidential.
Practice Information (Optional)
Which of the following best describes your practice/s?
Ultrasound only - small practice
Ultrasound only - mid to large size practice
Ultrasound only - Anaesthetists, Vascular Surgeons, Breast Surgeons, Urologists.
Single modality, non-ultrasound practice
Nuclear Medicine practice
Multi-modality practice (hospital)
Multi-modality practice (non-hospital)
Other (Please Specify)
Does your organisation have multiple LSPNs accredited under DIAS with NATA?
Yes - multiple LSPNs Australia wide
Yes - multiple LSPNs in SA
Yes - multiple LSPNs in WA
Yes - multiple LSPNs in NT
Yes - multiple LSPNs in QLD
Yes - multiple LSPNs in NSW
Yes - multiple LSPNs in ACT
Yes - multiple LSPNs in VIC
Yes - multiple LSPNs in TAS
No - just one LSPN
1. The correspondence advising of the upcoming audit:
a) Are the email reminders useful?
b) Is the content of the email reminders helpful in preparing for your upcoming audit?
c) Are the email reminders too frequent?
2. Are the resources available on the Compliance Checkpoint "Dashboard":
a) Useful in helping you prepare for the audit?
b) Utilised when you prepare for your audit?
3. What resources would you like to see available on the Compliance Checkpoint “Dashboard”?
4. Is the format of the audit questionnaire easy to understand?
5. Service Delivery:
a) Were NATA staff helpful in ensuring the requirements were understood?
b) Were the NATA staff effective and professional in dealing with you and your staff?
c) Have your requests been responded to in a reasonable time frame?
d) Did you feel the DIAS Standards were applied consistently amongst DIAS staff?
6. How would you rate the value for money of the service?
7. How likely is it that you would recommend NATA as a DIAS Accreditor?
Not at all
8. How do you feel we could improve our service delivery?